What You Need to Know! “things to bring”
- We ask all passengers to arrive at least 40 minutes before departure time.
- The trip over to Charity Island takes approximately 75 minutes.
- Check local weather conditions and bring along appropriate outer wear.
- Once on the Island there is a 1/4 mile walk (easy to moderate) up to the lighthouse where dinner is served.
Please let us know if you need assistance, there is motorized transportation available.
- We do provide complimentary soft drinks and bottle water aboard the Northstar and at the Lighthouse.
- Au Gres Directions to Browns Landing For more information call: 616-915-1809
- Caseville Municipal Harbor (Directions to Caseville Municipal Harbor Caseville, MI).
For more information or group rates, please contact us at 989-550-1234 or 989-856-3182.